Sunday, December 23, 2012

Welcome

First let me introduce myself: I am David Yana, a management consultant working at Deloitte where I am a Partner in the French practice in charge of the Human Capital Practice. I live in Paris, France and I am married with 3 kids. And yes, I speak English (or at least I pretend to).
One year ago I decided to create an app on the appstore, an app designed to take notes and help structure meeting reports as soon as a meeting is over. It is called iTakeNotes and it works as of today in english, french and spanish.
iTakeNotes on iPad

Anyway, this blog is about this little story of mine, from the idea to the product launch on the appstore and beyond. Being a complete amateur in all the issues I was about to deal with, I would have appreciated to run into such a blog. So I decided to write my own and here it is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment